- My Home Waters: A Conversation With Winston Pro Advisor Beckie Clarke
- Interview with Winston Pro Staffer Asher Koles of Bloodknots Fly Fishing
- The World of Spey – Insights from Winston Pro Advisor Tom Larimer
- Winston is Proud Sponsor of Upcoming Bloodknots Film “Our Two Hands”
- Winston Presents “One on One with Joan Wulff” Part Two
Tag Archives: Winston Feel
We’re beginning a new series on the blog to introduce you to some of the executive leadership here at Winston. Since the company began in 1929, there has been an uncompromising approach to creating the finest fly rods in the world.
In this post, VP of Operations and Design Annette McLean shares the company’s perspectives on the design philosophy that shapes how each rod series is designed, prototyped, and tested before finding its way onto the racks of your favorite fly shop. She has been a part of virtually every stage and department related to rod manufacture and design: boron and graphite rod building, reel seat production, and bamboo rod building.