- The 2015 Winston Website is LIVE!
- Congratulations to Winston’s Own Annette Mclean!
- Winston Partners with Bahamian Conservation Project – “Ghost Stories”.
- Whew! Winston Pro Advisor, Jeff Currier’s Monster Atlantic Salmon
- Winston’s New Boron III TH-MS Microspey – Interview with Winston Pro Advisor Tom Larimer
Tag Archives: Tom Larimer
Seventeen years of guiding experience have given Tom Larimer a patient and enthusiastic teaching style while on the water or when giving clinics. However, Tom’s passion goes beyond just teaching casting or fishing techniques. He loves to share lessons on the history, the flora and the fauna of his home waters. This post originally appeared on his blog.
If you’ve fished the Deschutes this summer, you’ve probably noticed the average size of our steelhead is smaller than normal. We’ve been seeing lots of 3 – 5 pound chromers thus far. Plus, there’s a bunch of wild fish returning to the river this season.