- Interview With Two-Hand Fly Fishing Expert and Winston Field Advisor Jim Britton
- Rod Reviews – Winston Pro Advisor Jeff Currier Talks Up His Current Favorites
- My Home Waters: A Conversation With Winston Pro Advisor Beckie Clarke
- Interview with Winston Pro Staffer Asher Koles of Bloodknots Fly Fishing
- The World of Spey – Insights from Winston Pro Advisor Tom Larimer
Tag Archives: Tom Larimer
Seventeen years of guiding experience have given Tom Larimer a patient and enthusiastic teaching style while on the water or when giving clinics. However, Tom’s passion goes beyond just teaching casting or fishing techniques. He loves to share lessons on the history, the flora and the fauna of his home waters. This post originally appeared on his blog.
If you’ve fished the Deschutes this summer, you’ve probably noticed the average size of our steelhead is smaller than normal. We’ve been seeing lots of 3 – 5 pound chromers thus far. Plus, there’s a bunch of wild fish returning to the river this season.