- Jeff Currier Tests the New Boron III Plus on the Brook Trout and Onananiche Salmon of Labrador
- New From Winston – The Boron III Plus
- Patagonia Dry Fly Fishing with the Boron III LS
- COLD WATERS – An Interview With Todd Tanner
- WILD FISH WORKS – Interview with Winston Pro Photographer and Independent Filmmaker, Russ Schnitzer
Tag Archives: Tips and Techniques
Seventeen years of guiding experience have given Tom Larimer a patient and enthusiastic teaching style while on the water or when giving clinics. However, Tom’s passion goes beyond just teaching casting or fishing techniques. He loves to share lessons on the history, the flora and the fauna of his home waters. This post originally appeared on his blog.
If you’ve fished the Deschutes this summer, you’ve probably noticed the average size of our steelhead is smaller than normal. We’ve been seeing lots of 3 – 5 pound chromers thus far. Plus, there’s a bunch of wild fish returning to the river this season.