- Cuba on the Fly – Cuba Specialist, Jon Covich, Reviews the New Boron III Plus.
- ON THE RIVER – VIRGINIA IS FOR BROOK TROUT LOVERS
- THE 2016 WINSTON WEBSITE IS LIVE!
- Fly Fishing in Tsimane – Interview with Winston Field Advisor, Ian Davis of Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures
- WINSTON’S NEW SHOOTING GUIDES DEFINED
Tag Archives: Steelhead
Seventeen years of guiding experience have given Tom Larimer a patient and enthusiastic teaching style while on the water or when giving clinics. However, Tom’s passion goes beyond just teaching casting or fishing techniques. He loves to share lessons on the history, the flora and the fauna of his home waters. This post originally appeared on his blog.
If you’ve fished the Deschutes this summer, you’ve probably noticed the average size of our steelhead is smaller than normal. We’ve been seeing lots of 3 – 5 pound chromers thus far. Plus, there’s a bunch of wild fish returning to the river this season.