- New Powerful Fly Rods for the Newest Fly Fishing Destination – Rio Marié and the Development of the New Boron III Plus Jungle Rods.
- Jeff Currier travels to Mexico in search of roosterfish with the new Boron III Plus saltwater rods.
- Catch Magazine interviews David Ondaatje of R.L. Winston Rod Company about aerial photography. Includes the award winning film, “Icarus”.
- Fly Fishing in the Brazilian Jungle – Winston Pro Advisor, Ian Davis, Reviews the New Boron III Plus.
- Cuba on the Fly – Cuba Specialist, Jon Covich, Reviews the New Boron III Plus.
Tag Archives: Spey Casting
Seventeen years of guiding experience have given Tom Larimer a patient and enthusiastic teaching style while on the water or when giving clinics. However, Tom’s passion goes beyond just teaching casting or fishing techniques. He loves to share lessons on the history, the flora and the fauna of his home waters. This post originally appeared on his blog.
If you’ve fished the Deschutes this summer, you’ve probably noticed the average size of our steelhead is smaller than normal. We’ve been seeing lots of 3 – 5 pound chromers thus far. Plus, there’s a bunch of wild fish returning to the river this season.