- Cuba on the Fly – Cuba Specialist, Jon Covich, Reviews the New Boron III Plus.
- ON THE RIVER – VIRGINIA IS FOR BROOK TROUT LOVERS
- THE 2016 WINSTON WEBSITE IS LIVE!
- Fly Fishing in Tsimane – Interview with Winston Field Advisor, Ian Davis of Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures
- WINSTON’S NEW SHOOTING GUIDES DEFINED
Tag Archives: Graphite
We’re beginning a new series on the blog to introduce you to some of the executive leadership here at Winston. Since the company began in 1929, there has been an uncompromising approach to creating the finest fly rods in the world.
In this post, VP of Operations and Design Annette McLean shares the company’s perspectives on the design philosophy that shapes how each rod series is designed, prototyped, and tested before finding its way onto the racks of your favorite fly shop. She has been a part of virtually every stage and department related to rod manufacture and design: boron and graphite rod building, reel seat production, and bamboo rod building.