- COLD WATERS – An Interview With Todd Tanner
- WILD FISH WORKS – Interview with Winston Pro Photographer and Independent Filmmaker, Russ Schnitzer
- HENRY’S FORK LODGE SELECTED AS NEWEST WINSTON PREFERRED LODGE®
- Montana Spey Casting Clinics Featuring Winston Pro Advisor, Tom Larimer
- Fly Fishing in the Seychelles and the Bumphead Parrotfish
Tag Archives: Fishing Reports
Seventeen years of guiding experience have given Tom Larimer a patient and enthusiastic teaching style while on the water or when giving clinics. However, Tom’s passion goes beyond just teaching casting or fishing techniques. He loves to share lessons on the history, the flora and the fauna of his home waters. This post originally appeared on his blog.
If you’ve fished the Deschutes this summer, you’ve probably noticed the average size of our steelhead is smaller than normal. We’ve been seeing lots of 3 – 5 pound chromers thus far. Plus, there’s a bunch of wild fish returning to the river this season.