- Estancia Maria Behety Lodge Selected As Winston Preferred Lodge®
- New Winston 9’ 8wt Nexus Wins Fly Fusion Magazine Editor’s Choice Distance Award.
- The Largest Scaled Fish in the World – Notes from Guyana
- INTRODUCING WINSTON’S NEW MICROSPEY® – THE BORON III TH-MS
- Small Stream Dry Fly Fishing – Notes from Winston Pro Advisor Beckie Clarke
Tag Archives: Executive Leadership
We’re beginning a new series on the blog to introduce you to some of the executive leadership here at Winston. Since the company began in 1929, there has been an uncompromising approach to creating the finest fly rods in the world.
In this post, VP of Operations and Design Annette McLean shares the company’s perspectives on the design philosophy that shapes how each rod series is designed, prototyped, and tested before finding its way onto the racks of your favorite fly shop. She has been a part of virtually every stage and department related to rod manufacture and design: boron and graphite rod building, reel seat production, and bamboo rod building.