- Patagonia Dry Fly Fishing with the Boron III LS
- COLD WATERS – An Interview With Todd Tanner
- WILD FISH WORKS – Interview with Winston Pro Photographer and Independent Filmmaker, Russ Schnitzer
- HENRY’S FORK LODGE SELECTED AS NEWEST WINSTON PREFERRED LODGE®
- Montana Spey Casting Clinics Featuring Winston Pro Advisor, Tom Larimer
Tag Archives: Boron III LS
We’re beginning a new series on the blog to introduce you to some of the executive leadership here at Winston. Since the company began in 1929, there has been an uncompromising approach to creating the finest fly rods in the world.
In this post, VP of Operations and Design Annette McLean shares the company’s perspectives on the design philosophy that shapes how each rod series is designed, prototyped, and tested before finding its way onto the racks of your favorite fly shop. She has been a part of virtually every stage and department related to rod manufacture and design: boron and graphite rod building, reel seat production, and bamboo rod building.